Heinrich Christian Köllisch is an associate in SCHLÜTER GRAF’s Dubai office. He advises on FDI and corporate matters, agency, distribution, public procurement tenders, as well as localization programs in the UAE and Saudi Arabia. Heinrich is fluent in English, German and Arabic.
Heinrich was born and raised in Hamburg, Germany, and graduated in Legal Studies from Passau and Mainz, followed by a post graduate Islamic and Political Studies in Tübingen and Tunis, where he also attained fluency in Arabic. Heinrich is admitted to the Bar Association in Hamburg, Germany, and a Registered Legal Consultant with the Ruler’s Court of Dubai / UAE. Before joining SCHLÜTER GRAF in 2019 he worked with a reputable international law firm in Dubai.
Heinrich advises on FDI and corporate matters, agency, distribution, public procurement tenders, as well as localization programs; in addition to the UAE, he has a strong focus on Saudi Arabia and Oman.
- Advising a start-up company for aviation communication on the market entry and establishment of a local entity in KSA
- Legal opinions for a financial company on financial instruments
Advising an internationally operating company for civil engineering on corporate housekeeping and restructuring of commercial network in the GCC
Day-to-day advice to an IT consultancy company for the entire GCC region
Restructuring advices on corporate and commercial network in the GCC to a Swiss manufacturer of steel systems
- KSA: Securing Saudi-Arabia’s New Financial Collateral Structure
- Saudi Arabia: Judicial Reforms and Regional Headquarter Requirements Announced
- Oman: New Securities Law (Sultani Decree 2022/46)
- SAUDI ARABIA'S NEW COMPANIES LAW ADOPTED BY CABINET
- The Draft New Companies Law in KSA
- UAE: ENACTING A NEW COMMERCIAL AGENCIES LAW
- KSA: New Companies Law
- KSA: Counter Concealment Campaign Saudi-Arabia’s Anti Concealment Legislation
- Saudi Arabia’s New Companies’ Law
- KSA: Public Consultation on Draft Law on Petrol and Petrochemical Materials