- Agency, Distribution & Franchise
- Antitrust & Competition
- Commercial & Trade
- Compliance & Investigations
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Corporate / Mergers & Acquisitions
- Data Privacy
- Dispute Resolution
- Financial, Cyber & White Collar Crime
- Intellectual Property
- International Arbitration
- Public Procurement
- Real Estate & Commercial Lease
Taxation is a relatively new phenomenon in the GCC region. The GCC countries have been recently moving towards imposition of taxes on private individuals and corporate entities. The imposition of VAT in 2018 is prime example of GCC’s shift from tax-free economies.
SCHLÜTER GRAF helps its clients to stay abreast of the novel developments in the taxation laws of the GCC region. We advise our clients on all areas of tax law, including planning, investigations, and litigation to help them meet their fiscal obligations with the GCC governments.