Dr. Amir Makee Mosa
Dr. Amir Makee Mosa is an associate partner in SCHLÜTER GRAF’s Dubai office. He has more than a decade of legal experience and specializes in corporate law, tax law, and tax procedure law (including tax criminal law). Dr. Amir is fluent in Arabic, German and English.
Amir graduated in law from the Christian-Albrechts University of Kiel where he also completed his doctorate on a topic relating to international criminal law. As a German attorney practicing over a decade in top tier tax law firms with an international client profile, Amir is an experienced practitioner who manages teams and projects with complex cross-border implications. Amir’s Arabic background– not only living in Iraq for 15 years but also his family ties and network in the Middle East – allows him to connect both, the European and Arabic worlds.
At SCHLÜTER GAF Amir leads the firm's Saudi Desk as well as its Tax Practice.
* Dr. Amir Makee Mosa is an associate partner (employed lawyer) with SCHLÜTER GRAF Legal Consultants (Dubai / UAE).
- Advising large and mid-sized European corporations in the Middle East on matters related to Tax, Corporate Law and Labour Law as well as on the general market entry and establishment of local entities.
- Tax Litigation (Preventing, advising on, and resolving tax controversies).
- Defending of European CFO/CEO/Board members on international tax fraud cases and white-collar crime cases.
- Working on defence teams on matters related to Anti Money Laundering.
- Leading of internal investigation and compliance teams.
- Advising large and mid-sized corporations on matters related to the German Foreign Trade Law.
- Preparing lectures and book contributions, giving presentation for clients, colleagues and law students.