Christoph has over 25 years of international experience specializing in the commercial laws of the Middle East and is one of the founders and a Managing Partner for the firm’s Middle East practice.
With over 25 years of international experience, specializing in the commercial laws of the Middle East, Christoph mainly advises his international and local clients on employment and corporate matters (secondments, joint ventures, M&A, re-structuring, localization) as well agency and distribution structures.
Christoph has in-depth knowledge of the entire spectrum of the corporate and commercial laws of the UAE and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. As a specialist lawyer for employment matters (Fachanwalt für Arbeitsrecht), one of Christoph’s focus areas is employment law. He is widely recognized as a leading specialist in employment matters concerning Germany and the Middle East, in particular in connection with secondments.
Christoph regularly publishes and speaks on legal issues relating to the business and employment laws of Germany, Saudi Arabia and the UAE.
* Christoph Keimer is a partner in the following entities: SCHLÜTER GRAF Legal Consultants (Dubai / UAE), SCHLÜTER GRAF Rechtsanwälte PartG mbB (Dortmund / Germany), SCHLÜTER Rechtsanwälte PartG mbB (Hamburg / Germany)
- Advising a famous German restaurant brand on its market entry in the UAE and corporate structuring
- Providing advice to an international investment group on a potential market entry in the UAE
- Implementation of a share deal in the UAE for a leading German facility management company
- Supporting a logistic company with the liquidation of its subsidiary in KSA
- Contract and strategic advise to a French IT company for experience analytics on market entry in the UAE as well as set-up of commercial network
- Advising a leading international supplier for machines and plants for building materials on its market entry in KSA
- Representing a leading manufacturer of thermos jugs in a multi-million EUR intellectual property lawsuit in KSA
- Day-to-day advice to a large humanitarian association in HR and association matters
- Representing a leading supplier of steel in several commercial cases